Intro to INC
Ten Commandments of INC
The TEN COMMANDMENTS OF INC were introduced a few years ago in the mid to late 90's. They raised eyebrows then and are doing so again as they resurfaced recently. Originally identified in the worship services as the "latest Ten Commandments from GOD". When first introduced the Ministers stated God gave Moses the first Ten Commandments and more recently gave the Iglesia Ni Cristo Administration these Ten Commandments. God have mercy on the blind leading the blind.
You should not let your love for God Grow cold.
3. You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.
4. Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love.
5. Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.
(Meaning: Always obey the administration or you will be delisted and go to hell. If members don't follow every whim of the INC Administration, they will be delisted in the book of man held by the Iglesia Ni Cristo Administration "BUT" they cannot remove your name from the Book of Life in Heaven because only GOD has that priviledge.) (Anyone saying otherwise lies!)
You should not forsake the worship service..
25. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
26. If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27. but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.
(Meaning: The Iglesia Ni Cristo Administration demands each member submit "without" question to the demands of the Iglesia NI Cristo Administration and If you miss the Iglesia NI Cristo worship service many times you will be delisted and go to hell.)
You should not turn your back on your membership in the Church of Christ.
37. For in just a very little while, "He who is coming will come and will not delay.
38. But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him."
39. But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.
(Meaning: If you leave the INC you will be delisted and go to hell.) ( "NOTICE" how the precedence was placed on the membership in the Iglesia above and before the scriptures quoted from the Bible. Man in control. Submit to man)
You should not lose faith.
18. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son
(Meaning: I you lose faith in the administration you will be delisted and go to hell.) ("NEWSFLASH" we have not lost faith in our GOd and our Lord Jesus Christ. We no longer have any faith in the Iglesia Ni Cristo Administration to lead)
You should not live in the works of the flesh or sin.
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
(Meaning: Never mind the above. As long as you attend regularly to every worship service and meetings, you will not be delisted and therefore will not go to hell. Just continue submitting to man and the Iglesia Ni Cristo Administration will present you to Jesus who will then present all of us to the Father and he will cast us down for disblief))
You should not violate the love of the brotherhood
14. We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death.
15. Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.
(Meaning: Just stick tightly to the administration otherwise you will be delisted and go to hell. Be forgiving of every person who will slander you, critisize you, backstab you, use and discard you. We must keep the Brotherhood and Unity of the church intact. NEWSFLASH: UNITY AND NO BROTHERHOOD does not exists in our church)
You should not neglect the house of worship or leave it in disrepair.
3. Then the word of the LORD came through the prophet Haggai:
4. "Is it a time for you yourselves to be living in your paneled houses, while this house remains a ruin?"
5. Now this is what the LORD Almighty says: "Give careful thought to your ways.
6. You have planted much, but have harvested little. You eat, but never have enough. You drink, but never have your fill. You put on clothes, but are not warm. You earn wages, only to put them in a purse with holes in it."
7. This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Give careful thought to your ways.
8. Go up into the mountains and bring down timber and build the house, so that I may take pleasure in it and be honored," says the LORD.
9. "You expected much, but see, it turned out to be little. What you brought home, I blew away. Why?" declares the LORD Almighty. "Because of my house, which remains a ruin, while each of you is busy with his own house.
10. Therefore, because of you the heavens have withheld their dew and the earth its crops.
11. I called for a drought on the fields and the mountains, on the grain, the new wine, the oil and whatever the ground produces, on men and cattle, and on the labor of your hands."
(Meaning: Continue to send money to support the Central Administration elaboartely decorated buildings and offices but DON'T dare to ask the administration for any help to maintain your locale. Submit the F9, send letters asking, complete justification, wait many months for the final rejection from the Administration. Don't expect the Administration to delay the purchases of businesses, radio stations, television stations and acres and acres of land for the building of housing projects just to help you maintain your Local Chapel. If you can not help in the maintenance of your chapel, you will be delisted and go to hell.)
You should not neglect our mission to bear fruit.
2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.
3. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
4. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me5. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
6. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.
(Meaning: Your mission is to submit to the administration all the time even in your dreams, or else you will be delisted and go to hell.)
You should not be remiss in the performance of your duties.
10. "A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed!
(Meaning:SUBMISSION. SUBISSION. SUBMISSION. Do whatever the administration tells you. SUBMIT!! Stop living, refuse all non-Iglesia Ni Cristo organized entertainment, discard all non-member associations. You have no choice but to follow or else you will be delisted and go to hell.)
You should neither rebel nor contend with the church administration.
8. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth--men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.
(Meaning: KING of the SUBMISSION doctrines. Do not try to know who were Jannes and Jambres. ALWAYS OBEY THE ADMINISTRATION, REPEAT, ALWAYS, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE DELISTED AND GO TO HELL. Don't ask questions. Don't debate issues, beliefs with others because you're not authorized to do that. NEVER question any rule, regulation, doctrine or church established procedure. Never read your Bible and find the truth. Just ask your Local Minister who is all-knowing with knowledge from the All-knowing Church Administration and they will counsel you, advise you and guide you to perfect worship to reach salvation or they will expell you and keep you from worshiping our Almighty God.)
BOTTOM LINE: IF YOU DONíT FEAR GOD, FEAR THE ADMINISTRATION FOR IT HAS THE POWER TO DELETE YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE HELD BY MAN AND IN THEIR OPINION AND BELIEF YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!!